Monday, January 11, 2010

Being a SuperMom


It is contrary to the common notion that working women who give up their careers to raise a family tend to get bored sooner or later.
I believe, anyone who thinks that once you are a sabbatical "housewife" you really miss work because you sit around twiddling your thumbs, and i think they dont really know the real picture!
With me,the normal non-working day looks like hmmmm; if i take it today: I rose early,woke up Rohit and Kimzi,went to gym, returned home and got Kimzi ready for the day, cooked and served breakfast and fed Kimzi, by the time she played I handled the household chores,studied and then again Kimzi was ready for her next feed,read her a bedtime story then barely made it to this blog, and once i am done- I will get back to my studies and then it will be time to wake Kimzi up and cook something for Rohit as he is an evening snacker :) after 7 is kind of a "couple time" with my husband and then I start planning tomorrow! Phewwww, where do I ve time to "miss" work? Every woman wants to be like her mum and so do I, she has done her jobs tremendously with so many sacrifices to raise her children, and she succeeded to be a perfect "Mom" and a perfect "Homemaker".
Wish me luck Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... "evening snacker" :D

    Blame goes to you ;-)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete